Members' Registrable Interests
All Members' statements are tabled pursuant to a resolution of the Assembly on 19 October 2016 that the Register of Interests is tabled annually in the Legislative Assembly in the second meeting period of the year.
- Members Interests for March 2020
- Members Interests for March 2019
- Members Interests for March 2018
- Members Interests for March 2017 - Volume 1 A - L
- Members Interests for March 2017 - Volume 2 M - Z
Procedure for Inspection of the Updated Register
- Viewing of the hard copy Register is by appointment during working hours.
- The contact number for appointments is (08) 8946 1422.
- The Register is located in the Office of the Clerk, Level 3, Parliament House, Darwin, Northern Territory.
- No photocopies may be made or photographs taken of any part of the Register, however, notes may be taken.
- An ‘Inspection of Register’ form will have to be completed prior to viewing each Members Statement of Registrable Interests.
- Members of the Assembly are able to view the ‘Inspection of Register’ form attached to their Statement of Registrable Interests to inspect who has viewed their Register.
For more information, see the Legislative Assembly (Disclosure of Interests) Act 2008.