Rural Business Initiatives - Humpty Doo
13. Rural Business Initiatives - Humpty Doo
Mr MALEY to MINISTER for Business, Industry and Resource Development
1. What is the government doing to facilitate the development and expansion of the industrial area at Humpty Doo (Six Gumtrees Drive).
2. How much extra land has been earmarked for the expansion of the industrial area and when is it scheduled to occur.
Answered on 01/11/2002
1. The Lease for Humpty Doo, Stage 3 Industrial issued in 1998 resulted in a further 16 industrial lots being available for sale on the open market. There are currently 2 lots remaining for sale.
2. Further indicative lot layout and servicing plans have been designed on adjoining Section 368, Hundred of Strangways and this Department anticipates calling for expressions of interest to further develop a subdivision of 10 to 15 lots in early 2003.
Last updated: 04 Aug 2016