Associations Act – training for officers
200. Associations Act – training for officers
Ms CArney to MINISTER for Justice and Attorney-General
- I would be grateful if you would provide the answers to the following questions in relation to the Justice Department's Budget for 2004-05. In order to assist you, please note that this question relates to output group: 4.0 Community Services (4.5: Consumer & Business Affairs).
- In the Attorney’s Parliamentary speech in support of the Budget on 20th May in relation to the Associations Act, he said that the Territory Government “has committed a further $265,000 to training to assist office holders…” and others to understand the Act.
In the Attorney’s second reading speech during the debate about the Associations Bill on 15th October 2003, he advised the Parliament that the Commonwealth “will commit significant resources to the [education] campaign…” -
1. What is the Commonwealth’s financial contribution towards an education campaign for 2004-05; and
2. Has the Commonwealth’s financial contribution been received, and if not, when does the Attorney expect it to be.
Last updated: 04 Aug 2016